Here are some IT things I’ve recently worked on. My ongoing economic research is not listed here.
- I created the talkers chat app and Rust library.
- I am the lead developer of z-Tree unleashed, which allows you to implement z-Tree experiments over the Internet. Please also read our working paper.
- I developed a Python module for finding plausible and feasible political coalitions. Needless to say, it’s open source!
- I revamped my extremely popular crossword solver (in German), used hundreds of times every day.
- I developed a highly efficient matching engine for double auctions.
- I developed an arbitrary-precision calculator.
I invite you to check out my page on GitHub.