Here are some IT things I’ve recently worked on. My ongoing economic research is not listed here.
- I published my approach for sliders without anchoring in oTree.
- I developed AnonPay, a novel approach to separate personally identifiable payment data from behavioral datasets.
- I am the lead developer of z-Tree unleashed, which allows you to implement z-Tree experiments over the Internet.
- I revamped my extremely popular crossword solver (in German), used hundreds of times every day.
- I developed an arbitrary-precision calculator.