- z-Tree unleashed: A novel client-integrating architecture for conducting z-Tree experiments over the Internet. With Matthias L. Duch and Thomas Lauer. Forthcoming, Journal of Behavioral and Economic Finance. Working paper
- Stochastic volatility with mixed frequency data. Master’s thesis, University of Cologne. September 16, 2019.
- Sophomore’s Dream: 1,000,000 digits. Computation result (world record). September 22, 2017. Download, cryptographic signature (see also)
- Technological Transition and Price Discrimination. Bachelor’s thesis, University of Cologne. June 6, 2017. Download
- Sophomore’s Dream: 200,000 digits. Computation result (world record). Download