I am always open to informal inquiries regarding new projects in any of the fields below. Please contact me.
- Behavioral and experimental economics
- Paternalism and interventions
- Economic modeling
- Law & economics
- Methods and tools
Publications in peer-reviewed journals
Find me on Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar.
- Duch, M. L., Grossmann, M. R. P. and Lauer, T. z-Tree unleashed: A novel client-integrating architecture for conducting z-Tree experiments over the Internet. Journal of Behavioral and Economic Finance, 28:100400. Read more.
- Grossmann, M. R. P. and Ockenfels, A. Paternalism in Data Sharing.
- Grossmann, M. R. P. and Schneider, S. O. Dynamic treatment assignment using minMSE in oTree.
- Grossmann, M. R. P. AnonPay: Enhancing participant privacy in online experiments.
- Stochastic volatility with mixed frequency data. Master’s thesis, University of Cologne. September 16, 2019.
- Sophomore’s Dream: 1,000,000 digits. Computation result (world record). September 22, 2017. Download, cryptographic signature (see also)
- Technological Transition and Price Discrimination. Bachelor’s thesis, University of Cologne. June 6, 2017. Download
- Sophomore’s Dream: 200,000 digits. Computation result (world record). 2013. Download